Because we all need good hair, for less. So are you looking for a place to buy shampoo at a discounted price? Look no further! Here are some great options for finding cheap shampoo without making a big sacrifice on quality:
- Discount stores: Stores like Dollar Tree and Family Dollar often have a selection of discounted shampoo. These stores usually carry a variety of brands, including both name brands and generic options. But beware of the price per ounce. It should be below 25 cents or 30 cents at the most.
- Grocery store sales: Many grocery stores have weekly or monthly sales on various products, including shampoo. Keep an eye out for sale flyers or check the store’s website to see what’s on sale.
- Online: Amazon is not always the cheapest! Check other stores, too, like Walmart and Sam’s Club (if you’re a member). You can shop those stores online or in-person.
- Coupon websites: Websites like Coupons.com and RetailMeNot offer coupons and promo codes for a variety of products, including shampoo. Check these sites regularly to see if there are any current deals on shampoo. Or, better yet, get a browser extension like Honey or Rakuten that can automatically apply coupon codes and also get you extra cash back.
- Drugstores: Drugstores like CVS and Walgreens often have sales on shampoo and other personal care products. Sign up for their loyalty programs to receive additional discounts and coupons.
- Be sure to check the price per ounce: A “cheap” bottle isn’t really cheap if the price per ounce is high. As of this writing and looking at Amazon, Walmart, and Sam’s club, you should be able to get a pretty good product for below 30 cents per ounce. Below 25 cents per ounce is also fairly easy to find, and anything below that would be a real steal.
By keeping an eye out for sales and discounts and following the other tips above, you can easily find cheap shampoo that fits your budget and meets your needs. I know it’s not a major expense, but there’s really no reason to overpay for anything in this life. Happy shopping and saving!
Leave a Reply